- Remediating water damage (if any)
- Evaluating sensitive materials that may be damaged as a result of smoke and soot particles
- Removing contents from the building, including:
-Collecting immediate items you may need to operate your business remotely
-Securing removal, storage and cleaning of sensitive files and data storage devices
-Salvaging of product stock, raw materials, commodities, and machinery
-Packing out the remaining contents for cleaning and storage
- Performing structural restoration, including:
-Removing of any charred contents that may seal in smoke such as insulation and burned wood
-Evaluating carpets and floor coverings that may need to be removed
-Treating affected surfaces for smoke odors and sealing to keep any leftover odors from leaking back into the building
- Cleaning, eliminating odors and deodorizing surfaces to pre-loss condition
- Returning items to the original location and helping to restore your normal operation.
Call us today at 215-257-6000
to learn more about our fire damage restoration services!